Learnit’s Virtual Introductions Programme
Terms & Conditions
(subject to change)
8-12 March 2021
- 1. Complimentary Ticket - Learnit's Virtual Introductions Programme provides a complimentary Learnit Live ticket per person (at a value of £450) for qualifying Government officials and Educators.
- 2. Qualification - To qualify, individuals must: (a) be responsible for buying or evaluating the purchase of education solutions and/or products for their school(s)/university(ies) or talent programme within a business, and (b) take part in up to six (6) 20-minute virtual meetings with participating sponsors, which are based on a combined opt-in and opt-out process so that they are useful to everyone. Qualification is at Learnit’s sole discretion.
- 3. Meeting Times - Your six (6) 20-minute meetings will be held during dedicated hours of the Learnit Live event 8-12 March 2021. Your schedule will be sent to you prior to the event, allowing you to confirm meetings to finalise your schedule in advance. You will not need to miss any agenda sessions to attend these meetings.
- 4. Programme Participation - We will contact you prior to Learnit Live to arrange your meetings. You agree to participate in this process, including (a) completing a short application survey with questions about your company/organisation and job role, (b) participating in a combined opt-in and opt-out process to select sponsors for potential meetings, and (c) adding meetings to your calendar. Following Learnit Live, you agree to provide post-event feedback on the programme and each meeting. You agree to respond to all of our requests within our stated deadlines. Unresponsiveness to our deadlines and outreach to you may result in you being placed on a blacklist that will prevent you from qualifying for Learnit’s Virtual Introductions programme for one or more future years.
- 5. Failure to Complete Meetings - If you do not complete one or more of your scheduled meetings: (a) you will not receive your ‘thank you’ gift (at a value of £100), and (b) you may also be placed on a blacklist that will prevent you from qualifying for Learnit’s Virtual Introductions programme for one or more future years.
- 6. Replacements - If you are approved for Learnit’s Virtual Introductions programme but become unable to participate even though you are still with your organisation, you agree to suggest one or more substitutes from your organisation as your replacement in the programme. Acceptance of any substitute is subject to our prior approval via email. If you cancel your participation in Learnit’s Virtual Introductions programme and are not able to provide a substitute approved by us, this may result in you being placed on a blacklist that will prevent you from qualifying for Learnit’s Virtual Introductions programme for one or more future years.
- 7. Notice of Employment Change - If you (a) are no longer employed by, or (b) become aware prior to Learnit Live that you will no longer be employed at the time of Learnit Live or after Learnit Live by the company or organisation based upon which you were approved to participate in the Learnit Virtual Introductions programme, you must let us know immediately upon your becoming aware so that we can cancel your participation in the programme. In such cases, you will no longer be eligible to participate in the programme or to receive a ‘thank you’ gift or complimentary Learnit Live ticket. Failure to notify us may result in you being placed on a blacklist that will prevent you from qualifying for Learnit’s Virtual Introductions programme for one or more future years. At all times, including following Learnit Live, we reserve the right to only communicate with you at your work email address regardless of any other email address you may have provided or we may have otherwise used.
- 8. Gifting Process - As the final step to receiving your ‘thank you’ gift (at a value of £100), we require that you complete a feedback form providing specific evaluations of each meeting (we will also ask participating sponsors to provide feedback on their meetings with you). Our gifting process is conditioned upon your completing all of your scheduled meetings and submitting the feedback survey and the gift is made within 30 days of receiving this feedback.
- 9. Information Sharing - Learnit reserves the right to share any information you provide to us with participating sponsors at various stages of the Learnit Virtual Introductions programme process. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will share your email address only after the event with those participating sponsors that you met as part of the Learnit Virtual Introductions programme.
- Qualification for the Learnit Virtual Introductions programme is determined solely by Learnit and may be revoked at any time. By completing registration, you agree to Learnit’s Virtual Introductions programme Terms & Conditions.